ABOUT THS (THE HUB SCHOOL)
The Hub School is a quality educational institution that has been established by the Ahmed E. H. Jaffer Foundation to prepare boys for a life of leadership, service and personal fulfillment. Academic achievement and surpassing existing standards of educational excellence in Pakistan is The Hub School's principle aim. The goal is to promote independence of thought, respect for others, creativity and responsibility within a broad range of activities by providing a holistic learning atmosphere along with the curricula. The Hub School aims to inspire boys to develop their talents and reach for excellence which is why confidence and character building are an essential part of life at The Hub School.
A unique school in Pakistan
- A boys boarding school
- Teachers trained to international standards
- A combination of foreign and local teachers
- State-of-the-art facilities: Olympic-size swimming pool, golf course, horse riding club, school farm, extensive library and many others
- Sports training at weekends and after school for national and international competitions.
- Cultural activities both within Pakistan and internationally (debate, drama, arts, orchestra, bands and exhibitions)
- Technology (fully equipped wood and metal workshops)
- Fully equipped computer suites and classrooms
- Educational excursions, links and school exchanges, both within Pakistan and overseas
The spirit of quality education at The Hub School is driven by the following fundamental principles:
- Boys achieve their highest level of academic excellence
- Impart sound education to prepare boys for entrance to leading universities
- Achieve high level of proficiency in English and Urdu
- Place prime focus on sound character development
- Instil a high sense of discipline and good behaviour
- Develop a sense of national pride
- Care for the boys in academic development
- Lay down a balanced and broad-based curriculum which includes a variety of sports, arts, debates, dramatics and other personality-building activities
- Provide a comprehensive range of services to every student which offer personal, educational, career and higher educational guidance and choice
Provide comfortable and attractive accommodation for boarders.